viernes, 11 de noviembre de 2022

Post 4: A Time Travel to the Future

Hello everyone!

Today, I´m going to talk about time travel.

the time travel is a concept of science fiction, a machine like these it isn´t invented yet but if it was possible...In the future I wouldn´t stay there because I don´t think that the future will be easy, but I think that it will nice to see a future more happy and that the technologies coexist friendly with environment.

maybe exist robots such as futurama.

In the past... I would like travel in the past and stay there...my childhood. although for a short time.

The moment exact I don´t know, but it would be between the ten a sixteen years old, in other words when I was in the school.

I had classes in the afternon so I could sleep more time in the morning.

In a travel for my back memories I remember the games, the music and the friends and the most important is that I could go to school with my twin and she could helping me in my studies and the games.

I had free time to play or my hobbies such as cross stitch.

However, in the travel end I have to go back to the present. where I remember the past and dream with the future.

I don´t know what will happen in the future and I only hope that all my dear beings are healthy.

and that is all. bye bye.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme

Hello everyone! If I´m going to speak about to changes to my study programme  I would like start to the curriculum. In the Curriculum, in ot...