sábado, 7 de mayo de 2022

My Favourite Piece Of Technology

 Hello everyone!

My favourite piece of technology is a Smarthone Huawei because the smartphones have a lot uses and its size is adequate for keep in my bag.



For example, with the smarthone you can play fun games, you can study, found important or curious information in the web, or listen your favourite music in any places. Also you can contact your family using whatsapp when you are far away.

In my life when I´m stressed I found a place for sit down and use the smartphone for read or play something funny or cute, and finally i relax.


I recommend the use of smarthphone with care because if you see the screen for a long time with a strong light of the smartphone you may begin have problems with your vision.



Well, see you the next blog!



5 comentarios:

  1. It is true, that we must always take care of our eyes before the large amount of light that is reflected

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I agree with you, smartphones are very versatile devices

    ResponderEliminar
  3. For me the cell phone is also the best piece of technology!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Is true, if i use my cellphone for long time, my eyes cannot enfoque.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I have a Huawei too! They're soooooooo good

    ResponderEliminar

Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme

Hello everyone! If I´m going to speak about to changes to my study programme  I would like start to the curriculum. In the Curriculum, in ot...