jueves, 12 de mayo de 2022

A Meal Or Food You Really Like

Hello again!

My favorite food is fish, like salmon. although I personally like all the food that comes from the sea.

To start cooking the salmon you just need to put a little olive oil and a generous amount of butter in a frying pan, then you put the salmon on the skin side over medium high heat, add salt and pepper and turn it over. Finally you add a little lemon juice and it´s done! you can use rice or noodles to accompany the salmon.

The salmon for me is easy to cook because if you leave it a little raw you can still eat it after all in the sushi you can eat the salmon raw.

I like salmon very much for its taste and for its softness unlike when I cook meat a little tough and dry.

Salmon is one of the fish that contains a lot of omega 3 which is very good for the heart and health and I was told when I was a child that it is also good for the intelligence.



4 comentarios:

Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme

Hello everyone! If I´m going to speak about to changes to my study programme  I would like start to the curriculum. In the Curriculum, in ot...