jueves, 12 de mayo de 2022

A Meal Or Food You Really Like

Hello again!

My favorite food is fish, like salmon. although personally like all the food that comes from the sea.

To start cooking the salmon you just need to put a little olive oil and a generous amount of butter in a frying pan, then you put the salmon on the skin side over medium high heat, add salt and pepper and turn it over. Finally you add a little lemon juice and it´s done! you can use rice or noodles to accompany the salmon.

The salmon for me is easy to cook because if you leave it a little raw you can still eat it after all in the sushi you can eat the salmon raw.

I like salmon very much for its taste and for its softness unlike when I cook meat a little tough and dry.

Salmon is one of the fish that contains a lot of omega 3 which is very good for the heart and health and I was told when I was a child that it is also good for the intelligence.



4 comentarios:

Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme

Hello everyone! If I´m going to speak about to changes to my study programme  I would like start to the curriculum. In the Curriculum, in ot...