sábado, 22 de octubre de 2022

Post 3: My Dream Job

Hello everyone!

Today I´m going to talk about that my dream job...the kind of job that I would like to work is in a pharmacy dispensing medicines.

How do I imagine it?

In my mind, I imagine the pharmacy with few people, in other words, not chaotic...in the afternoon, not in the morning because I don´t like wake up early and when I finish my time of job I can go home and play with my computer or relax in my bed.

The skills that I would need is responsability, tolerance, respect and team work, because in any thing I believe that need keep the composure in case the danger such as earthquake or stressed situation.

I expect that my salary is high because I would like to have enough money for buy things or delicious food such as sushi on fridays.

The major that I´m studying is Chemistry and Pharmacy and it was a decision that my neighbour helped me choose because I was between chemistry or biology.

Personally, I don´t know what will happen in the future because my career has different areas for example there is the industrial area, assistance area and the clinical area besides dispensing medicaments, so in the future I can go to others areas of the career, nothing is confirmed.

and that is all, bye!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme

Hello everyone! If I´m going to speak about to changes to my study programme  I would like start to the curriculum. In the Curriculum, in ot...