sábado, 8 de octubre de 2022

Blog 2 - The best concert ever

Hello everyone!

Today I´m going to talk about the only concert which I have been to listening to live music that was called "La Gran Noche de la Corazón".


The concert was at Movistar Arena to enter the place I gave my ticket to the doorman and he let me and my mother in.

The reason I was at the concert was because my aunt couldn´t with accompany my mother and I went instead of my aunt.

I don´t remember the date but I know that I was near the stage, I don´t consider myself a fan, but I have heard the songs of the musicians of that night on the radio.

The musicians were Los Vásquez, Américo and Noche de Brujas.

I remember the cheering the audience... It was an unforgettable experience , I´m surprised that I remember that concert.

Late in the night I was exhausted to  sing that much and my voice got hoarse from all the screaming to cheer also I couldn't get a seat in hours.

Finally, my father went to pick us up and we got into a car and when I went go home I went to sleep.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme

Hello everyone! If I´m going to speak about to changes to my study programme  I would like start to the curriculum. In the Curriculum, in ot...