martes, 20 de septiembre de 2022

Introducing myself

Hello everyone! 

My name is Paz Castro I am twenty years old and I am studying Chemistry and Pharmacy at Universidad de Chile.

I think that my English is not too bad for read, when read in English I understand the most words in the text, but I have difficulty in my audio English in the British language because in my mind sound fun and is it hard concentrate.

In my write English I need learn more vocabulary because I forget it when no ocupate the new vocabulary frequently.

With the present world situation my family and me, we continue to be careful.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme

Hello everyone! If I´m going to speak about to changes to my study programme  I would like start to the curriculum. In the Curriculum, in ot...